Art is a Certified Nutritionist and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
He has owned several training facilities specializing in personal training, nutrition, fitness/physique transformations, ‘baby boomer’ and senior training as well as sports preparation. Art has been involved with strength sports for over 25 years. During that time, he has participated in over 25 National and World Championships in three different sports, in addition to 2 Olympic Track & Field Trials.
- Adjunct Professor – University of Massachusetts, Lowell. College of Health Sciences. Exercise Physiology Department. Presently teaching “Exercise Prescription and Program Design”
- Certified Nutritionist through the International Society of Sports Nutrition – CISSN
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist – CSCS
- Speaker at the NSCA National Convention
- 4 Time NCAA All-American in Track & Field and a member of several US National and International Teams
In addition to being a local business owner Art is a speaker and author. He focuses on the over 50 demographic.
More recently, Art has been providing copy-writing services for individual business owners as well as some of the largest companies in the health, fitness and nutrition niche.
Art is also the co-founder of the National Corporate Fitness Institute along with Greg Justice. NCFI educates and certifies trainers to work in the corporate world as part of wellness teams. He also works directly with companies of all sizes to create healthier work environments through using multiple approaches.
An interview with Art discussing his background and work has been seen on FOX, CBS, NBC and ABC affiliates nationwide.
Art is available for speaking engagements and interviews. A DVD or digital version of his interview is available by calling his office or emailing Art directly at: email@example.com
Member: Toastmasters International; National Speakers Association, American Writers & Artists, Inc.
Current Published Books:
“Boomer Blueprint – A Step-by-Step Guide to Longevity, Anti-Aging and Fitness for Baby Boomers”
“The Red Wine Diet – Enjoy Life. Lose Fat.”
“Strongman Training for Sport” with Charles Poliquin